Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
- Injuries resulting from falls, training, or other activities
- Reduced level of performance
- Problems with gait or reduced stride
- Reluctance to trot or canter on certain reins
- Back disorder lameness
- Swishing the tail, holding the tail to one side
- Difficulty maintaining mobility in competition
- Cold Back
- Head tossing and general problems with head carriage
- Sacroiliac joint conditions
- Tendon injury, or ligament overstrain
What we treat
Please note that treatment efficacy depends on the severity and the length of time that the underlying condition has been present. Our Equine Osteopaths will endeavour to provide transparent and honest treatment plans for optimal improvement.
Cost of Equine Osteopathy treatmentConsultation and treatment £78 Consultation only £30 New call out structure for new patients AREA 1 0 - 25 MILES - £20.00 CALL OUT AREA 2 26 - 35 MILES - £30.00 CALL OUT AREA 3 36 - 45 MILES - £40.00 CALL OUT After this distance prices are based on 80p per mile (one way) Important Please remember new clients and existing clients can share the cost of call out fees if they are in the same place. If there is a discount of £10.00 for the referral of a new client, this is applied to the treatment cost and not the call out fee. Discounted call out fees may be available for multiple bookings at the same yard, usually 8 or more clients on same yard. (At practitioners discretion) To discuss the call out costs or to book your visit, please contact WeaverHouse Equine Osteopaths on 0845 519 8614.
Contact us today for details of Equine Osteopathy for your horse
Without Adam visiting our Island of Jersey on a monthly basis, my horses stamina and performance would certainly not have maintained or improved to the level I am able to jump at currently